Attracting new customers can be difficult, especially if you are doing things that alienate your target audience. So how can you get new customers without being annoying? Avoid these ten things, according to Inc.:
- Over-promising and under-delivering.
- Talking about yourself too much.
- Not appearing credible.
- Not valuing people's time.
- Emphasizing sales.
- Behaving inappropriately.
- Acting like a know-it-all.
- Using poor grammar.
To read the full article from Inc., click here.
Photo credit: http://pixabay.com/p-316906/?no_redirect