Not everyone starts out like Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs. To become an extraordinary entrepreneur takes a lot of work. Recently, Techinfographics posted their tips for becoming extraordinary. They include:
1. Invest inordinate amounts of time and energy into self-development.
2. Endure ridicule from the mediocre, like "I can't believe you put that much time into your presentation" or "Why don't you just relax?"
3. Despise mediocrity.
4. Enjoy constructive criticism, instruction and practice.
5. Deal quickly and aggressively with failure. Extraordinary leaders investigate their failures with a fine tooth comb.
6. Look for opportunity, not excuses.
7. Pressure yourself.
8. Reject the idea you can excel at many things. Being a jack of all trades and master of none is unacceptable to extraordinary leaders.
9. Become fanatical about details.
10. Be part of a network.
11. Be prepared.
12. Listen to your customers.
13. Be action-oriented.
To read the full article visit Techinfographics.com