Happy 4th of July!
For the upcoming holiday, PayAnywhere’s corporate office will be closed July 4th, 2016. However, the following services will remain open:
- Mobile Support will be available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Customer Service will be available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Technical Support service will continue to be available 24/7.
PayAnywhere still offers support to ensure that your business has available resources over the holiday!
And if your business is looking for some festive ideas to partake in, try out these marketing strategies that will surely get the sparks flying among your customers. And remember that social media sites like Hootsuite offer a great way for your business to organize posts ahead of time so you can enjoy the holiday away from the computer.
- Have a patriotic photo contest on social media for customers.
- Run special offers and promotions for the holiday.
- Create a holiday hashtag to prompt fans to connect with your business.
- Ask trivia questions about America or vote on favorite traditional 4th of July moments.
Don’t forget about your own 4th of July fun! These tasty recipes will surely be a delight among your friends and family at your annual holiday picnic or cookout:
- Homemade firecracker popcorn.
- Red, white and blue Rice Krispie treats.
- Patriotic fruit and brownie kebabs.
These marketing tips and star spangled treats will ensure your holiday is full of red, white and blue!
PayAnywhere wishes you and your business a fun and relaxing 4th of July!