- Requires iOS 9.0 or higher
- iPhone - 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE
- iPad - iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen), iPad with Retina, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
The PayAnywhere app is currently optimized for the following devices:
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 6
- HTC One
- LG G3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Google Nexus 9
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro - 8"
Additional Android devices may be supported. To ensure that you have a seamless transaction experience, your Android device should have the following specifications:
- Requires Google Android 4.2 or higher
- 3.5mm headset jack with microphone
- “Normal” or “Large” screen size
- Access to Google Play
- Location services
If you aren’t sure if your device meets the above requirements, check with your phone carrier or device manufacturer.
Pairing a WisePadTM with PayAnywhere Storefront
Connect WisePadTM 2 to PayAnywhere Storefront:
- Launch Settings in the PayAnywhere Storefront tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth® is ON and search for devices.
- Look for a device with the prefix "WPCXXXXXXXX" and tap Pair.
- Note: Do not pair to the device that has a suffix "WPCXXXXXXXX-LE." If this is the only option you are seeing, search for devices again.
- Both the WisePadTM 2 and PayAnywhere Storefront will request to confirm pairing.
- If you do not see this, try again.
Once the reader is paired, launch the PayAnywhere app.
- Go to Settings → Card Reader.
- Look for the recently paired reader and click on it.
- Enable the PIN Debit option, which will request a PIN from the cardholder.
Next, update your firmware in the PayAnywhere app.
- Go to Settings → Reader Firmware Settings → Update.
- The screen will close automatically when the update is finished.
- During the update process, the WisePadTM 2 will be disconnected and restarted.
- You may need to unpair and pair the reader again from Settings in the tablet.
- To verify that the reader is up to date, return to the Reader Firmware Settings.
- You should see an alert that the reader is up to date.
Things to note about the PIN Debit option:
- When enabled, contactless, keyed, and pre-authorization transactions are disabled.
- When enabled, every transaction will request a PIN to process as PIN Debit.
- When disabled, a PIN won’t be requested and the transaction will be processed as credit.
- PIN Debit transactions do not require a signature.
- Chip PIN Debit is only supported on the following card applications: US Debit and Mastercard Debit.