In the business section, head to Employees to add users to accept payments on your behalf. Your employee will receive an email and set a password in order to start using the PayAnywhere app.
- Administrator: By default, you, as the primary account holder, are the Administrator. You have full access to the PayAnywhere app and PayAnywhere Inside, as well as the ability to add employees. If you want to give others this type of access, you can add multiple Administrators.
- Manager: Grant your managers full access to the PayAnywhere app, plus limited access to PayAnywhere Inside.
- Cashier: This user can access the PayAnywhere app with limited permissions, but cannot log into PayAnywhere Inside. As an Administrator, you can set void and refund limits for your Cashiers under Settings in the PayAnywhere app.
- Reporter: This user can view and pull reports with no access to the PayAnywhere app.
- A few things to remember:
- Make sure your employees have devices supported by the app (see Supported Devices).
- Use an employee's preferred email address when sending the invite.
- Employee invites expire after 30 minutes.