Tap on the left hamburger icon to access the Navigation Menu. You can start a new sale, view transactions, edit items, view reporting, and access Settings.
- Default Sale View: Set the default view for your Sell screen to land either on Item Library or Express Sale. Express Sale is ideal when you do not have items loaded.
- Manage Accounts: In this section, you can view your linked accounts and switch from one account to another. Additionally, you can set which account gets opened upon login. Options are to always open a default account, to open the last opened account, or to prompt you to select which account you want to use.
- PIN Settings: Select a time for when the app locks and will require the user to enter in a PIN. Tap “Reset PIN” to reset your PIN by entering your current and then creating a new one.
- Receipt Settings: This section is pre-loaded with the information you supplied when you signed up for PayAnywhere. You can edit this information as well as add a company logo and receipt message. As you edit your receipt, a real-time preview of your email receipt will display.
- Void & Refund Permissions: If you are an Administrator, you can enable Void and Refund permissions for your Cashiers. When enabled, you can also set a Void & Refund limit amount.
- Auto-Generate Invoice Number: This feature will automatically generate consecutive invoice numbers for each of your transactions.