You can accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal payments. In order to process a sale, you will need an Internet connection (WiFi or data plan).
If you are taking an order over the phone and manually keying in your customer's information, make sure to write "Phone Order" on the signature screen.
Express Sales are useful for accepting payment without a product in the inventory.
- To make an Express Sale, tap on the credit card icon.
- Enter a custom amount for a one-off item.
- Hit “Add.”
- Process payment by swiping a card or selecting “More Payment Options” for Split Tender or Split Payment, Cash, and Manual card number entry transactions.
Swipe to Sell
When your customers are in a hurry, Swipe to Sell allows you to simply swipe a card and move onto the next sale.
- To use Swipe to Sell, swipe the card.
- Enter the amount.
- Follow the prompts to complete the sale. You will then be directed to the Signature screen (if applicable) and the Receipt screen.