Get New Customers Through Social Media
Social media should be a part of your business plan, no matter how big or small your business is. Not only can social media be a part of your sales process, it can help you identify potential customers and build relationships with them - increasing your profits.
Here are 10 ways you can use social media to help you gain new customers, according to We Are Social Media:
1. Use social anthropology tools to help you find where your customers spend most of their internet/social media time.
2. Conduct market research and see what your competitors are doing to attract customers through social media.
3. Communicate with influencers on social media and turn them into brand ambassadors.
4. Monitor Twitter searches so you can see what people are saying about your company.
5. Participate in communities to build your customer base and see what topics are hot in your industry.
6. Become friendly and credible on all of your social channels.
7. Be unique and exclusive across social channels. Tailor each message appropriately for the channel you'll be posting it to.
8. Use images to drive engagement on your social pages.
9. Make your content personal, and be sure to acknowledge your customers through social media.
10. Host a competition to help boost your followers and engagement.
To read more social media business advice, visit www.wersm.com.