Tap on the left hamburger icon to access the Navigation Menu. You can start a new sale, view transactions, edit items, view reporting, and access Settings. If the flow or screen looks different, check to see if your device is on our list of supported devices.
- Default Sale View: Set the default view for your Sell screen to land either on Item Library or Express Sale. Express Sale is ideal when you do not have items loaded.
- Manage Accounts: In this section, you can view your linked accounts and switch from one account to another. Additionally, you can set which account gets opened upon login. Options are to always open a default account, to open the last opened account, or to prompt you to select which account you want to use.
- PIN Settings: Select a time for when the app locks and will require the user to enter in a PIN. Tap “Reset PIN” to reset your PIN by entering your current and then creating a new one.
- Receipt Settings: This section is pre-loaded with the information you supplied when you signed up for PayAnywhere. You can edit this information as well as add a company logo and receipt message. As you edit your receipt, a real-time preview of your email receipt will display.
- Permissions: If you are an Administrator, you can decide whether your Cashiers are allowed to access Settings within the app. You can also enable Void and Refund permissions for your Cashiers. When enabled, you can also set a Void & Refund limit amount.
- Auto-Generate Invoice Number: This feature will automatically generate consecutive invoice numbers for each of your transactions.