On the back of the terminal, there are multiple ports to add accessories and provide power to the device. From left to right: Cash Drawer to connect the cash drawer; RS232; LAN A and LAN B for bi-directional Ethernet connections using DSL or Cable; USB-Host; HDMI; USB-OTG; Audio Jack; AC Power to power up the terminal.
- Remove the silver cover on the back of the terminal to reveal the charging port.
- Connect the AC charging cord into the power adapter and plug the semi-circle plug into the terminal charging port (labeled POWER).
- Plug the charging cord firmly into a power outlet.
- Place the cover back onto the terminal.
- Press and hold the power button located on the right side of the terminal.
Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Settings app icon from the terminal's home screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi and toggle Wi-Fi to on.
- Select your desired network, enter the password (if necessary), and tap Connect.
- You should see a Connected status on your selected network.
- Return to the terminal's home screen by tapping the Home icon.
Download the PayAnywhere app.
- Tap the PAInstaller icon on the home screen.
- Tap the Install PayAnywhere button.
- Return to the home screen and tap the PayAnywhere app icon.
- Log in using the QR code provided in your Welcome Email. Or, log in with the email address and password you used when creating your account.
Changing the paper roll.
- Press the button next to the printer to pop the printer door open.
- Insert the paper roll with the paper pulling from the back and out of the top of the printer. Pull about 2" of paper out and close the lid until it snaps into place.