To enable Non Cash Adjustment:
- Head to Settings → General Settings → Non Cash Adjustment
- Toggle on "Enable Non Cash Adjustment."
- You must agree to the Non Cash Adjustment Program Addendum.
- "Enable Per Transaction": At the time of a checkout on individual transactions, "Non Cash Adjustment" can be enabled or disabled. If this feature is "OFF", a non cash adjustment is applied to all credit card sales.
- The Non Cash Fee can either be a Fixed Amount or an Amount by Percentage. If both amounts are set, the higher will be applied to the transaction.
Customers paying with cash will receive a discounted price, visible on the Checkout screen. Customers paying with a credit card will see a non cash adjustment on their receipt.
If you enable the Non Cash Adjustment feature, you must display the signage provided. Download the Non Cash Adjustment Signage here.