Offline Transactions allow you to save transactions when there is an unreliable internet connection and process them later when a connection is reestablished.
To enable Offline Transactions, head to Menu → Offline Transactions.
- By enabling Offline Transactions you are responsible for any declined transactions or chargebacks.
- DO NOT CLEAR APP OR DEVICE DATA IF YOU HAVE OFFLINE TRANSACTIONS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PROCESSED YET. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN THOSE TRANSACTIONS BEING LOST.
How to process Offline Transactions:
- If the internet connection is weak/offline, a popup appears asking if you would like to process as an offline transaction.
Transactions are saved under Menu → Offline Transactions.When a connection is reestablished, a popup appears asking you if you would like to process all offline transactions.
- Applies only to swiped and EMV chip transactions.
- Default transaction limit to $100.