Photos can be a great way to promote your business, but with so many photo-sharing sites out there - sites like Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr - it can be hard to create a strategy for success.
Here are 5 guaranteed ways to use these sites for your business successfully, courtesy of We Are Social Media:
- Storytelling - Use these sites to tell the bigger story of your business, things like how your products are created, how the business was started, etc.
- User Participation - Include your audience as part of your strategy. It's easy to increase your engagement by asking for opinion, creating contests and including them in your campaigns.
- Show the Human Side of Business - Show the people who work for your business, this gives the audience a "behind the scenes" look and humanizes your brand.
- Be Creative - Visual content is only successful when used uniquely. Think outside the box to grab your audience's attention.
- Appeal to Emotions - Whether it's laughter or invoking sentiment, a great picture can grab the attention of your audience by appealing to emotions.
According to We Are Social Media, following the tips above will allow you to:
- Increase your user engagement.
- Connect your audience with your brand in a genuine way.
- Increase the chances of your content being shared and reaching a new audience.
- Learn more about your audience, including their likes and dislikes.
- Turn loyal customers into your advocates.