PayAnywhere 5.3 – Let’s get down to business.
We know you work hard for your money, so we’re working hard to get you the PayAnywhere features you’ve been asking for. Introducing PayAnywhere 5.3 – it’s the best PayAnywhere yet featuring a number of innovative updates to both the PayAnywhere app and PayAnywhere Inside.
Take advantage of a newly enhanced PayAnywhere Inside:
- Grow your team
- Add your most trusted employee as another Admin, create a Manager role, or add a user as a Reporter so they can access our in-depth reports and analytics.
- Take action
- Get access to new (and newly enhanced) reports – from performance and summaries to simplified exports, and more. Keep an eye on employee performance and tips collected. See how inventory is doing by item, category, and discount. Even manage relationships with your customers and report on their feedback.
- Get integrated
- With version 5.3 you can seamlessly connect your PayAnywhere sales data to your Intuit QuickBooks Online account.
Plus, new components to the PayAnywhere app:
- Keep count
- Now, manage your stock by tracking item sales, including out-of-stock sales. You can even set customized alerts for low stock items.
- Get social
- Add your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Yelp accounts to more easily connect with your customers.
- Get feedback
- A newly designed receipt gives you more control over what your customers see and even gives them the option to rate their visit.
Note that to take advantage of all these great new features, you’ll be required to update to PayAnywhere version 5.3. Not sure which version you’re currently running? Turn on automatic updates so you’ll always have the latest version of PayAnywhere.
Finally, make sure to let us know what you think of all the new features by contacting us through email@example.com.
Stay tuned, there’s more exciting news from PayAnywhere on the way!