You've already met our power couple, the Payanywhere Smart PINPad Pro (PAX A80 + SP30). While these two devices are great together, right now we want to shine the spotlight solely on the merchant facing half.
The Smart Keypad (PAX A80) is now available as a standalone terminal.
We know that what works for one business to take payments may not work for another. Many merchants are used to traditional terminals with keypads, or may not need an external PINPad to accept payments. With that in mind, we’re introducing the Smart Keypad to give business owners even more options and more flexibility. The Smart Keypad is the perfect solution if you:
- Are looking to modernize your payments.
- Don’t want to give up your keypad in exchange for a touchscreen.
- Accept a lot of PIN debit and EBT payments.
- Don’t need an external PIN pad.
From convenience stores to quick-service restaurants, the Smart Keypad checks all the boxes. This all-in-one credit card terminal allows you to process payments fast and secure. It features:
- Ethernet and wifi connectivity.
- A 4” merchant facing display with Android software.
- An EMV chip card, NFC contactless, and magstripe reader.
- PIN debit and EBT acceptance.
- Built-in receipt printer with 2 ¼” paper roll.
- A front facing camera for easy barcode scanning.
See how the Smart Keypad stacks up against the rest of the Payanywhere Smart Solution lineup on our hardware page.