Payanywhere version 6.3.2 is now available for iOS and Android.
Payanywhere version 6.3.2 is designed to help your business run more smoothly and ultimately set the stage for new releases to come. We’ve enhanced current features, cleared out some bugs, and added new functionality in Payments Hub. Here are the deets:
- EMV chip card error: If an EMV chip card is damaged and cannot be read, you'll be prompted to swipe the card to complete the transaction.
- Android (Smart Terminal Mini & Smart Terminal): Ability to enter in more than 4 digits on PIN debit transactions. This functionality already exists for Smart Flex, POS, and POS+.
- iOS: Printer & Cash Drawer: Design update with clearer instructions on how to connect a printer and cash drawer.
- Android (Smart Solutions): General updates to card reader stability, including preventing duplicate charges when card is left in reader.
- Android: Resolve issue with incomplete sales occurring on split payment transactions.
- Android: Prevent declined Debit transactions from going through as Credit.
- Android: Save and display Express Items with Categories attached to them.
- iOS: Ensuring you stay logged in to the app when using a PIN.
- iOS: Fixing a bug related to Terminal theme and saving tips when closing a ticket.
- Partial refunds: Process itemized and custom partial refunds for transactions in Payments Hub. Previously, this functionality was only available in the Payanywhere app.
- Paying invoices with Apple Pay: Bug fix for customers using Apple Pay with an American Express card.
We want your feedback.
If you have any suggestions on how we can further improve Payanywhere for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need additional support, don’t hesitate to reach out to us here. We’re happy to help!